Pork Belly Sliders with Green Apple Slaw
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- 1 Swift Premium Applewood Seasoned Pork Belly
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon chives, cut into 1" pieces
- 12 slider buns, lightly toasted
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with foil and place a wire rack inside sheet pan.
- Remove pork belly from package and place onto wire rack; cook for 2 hours.
- Combine yogurt, vinegar, and brown sugar; salt to taste. Add cabbage, apple, and chives.
- Remove pork belly from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Cut into 1/4" to 1/2" slices.
- Serve the pork belly on slider buns and top with green apple slaw.