- Remove ribs from package and season as desired.
- On a hot gas grill; grill both sides of ribs for approximately
6 to 8 minutes per side. This will provide great grill marks,
highlights and grill flavor.
- Pre-heat oven to 335°F to 340°F. Transfer ribs from grill to a
foil lined, shallow pan and loosely tent ribs with another piece of
foil over top.
- Place ribs in pre-heated oven and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
For a more dried appearance, the top foil can be removed for the
last 20 minutes of cooking.
- If desired, a sweet BBQ sauce is a good complement to the ribs
and can be applied to the ribs during the last 10 minutes of
*Oven and Grill temperatures may vary, adjust cooking times
See below for recipe ideas for this item.